The 2022 HP Competition is scheduled for March 10 & 11 in Richmond, BC
- 2022 HP Comp Info Sheet
- Registration for Invited Athletes
- Final Event Schedule – Revised March 9
- Zoom Link – Technical meeting
- Livestream – Base 5
- HPC_Boulder_Women_Qualification_startlist (Same startlist for both days)
- HPC_Boulder_Men_Qualification_startlist (Same startlist for both days)
- Lead_Men_Qualification_startlist_Route 1
- Lead_Women_Qualification_startlist_Route 1
- Lead_Women_Qualification_startlist_Route 2
- Lead_Men_Qualification_startlist_Route 2
- Lead_Men_Qualification_startlist_Route 3
- Lead_Women_Qualification_startlist_Route 3
- HPC_Speed_Women_Qualification_startlist_coaches (For Thursday Only)
- HPC_Speed_Men_Qualification_startlist_coaches (For Thursday Only)
- HPC Lead Men Final
- HPC Lead Women Final – Revised Mar 12
- Route 3 – Women
- Route 3 – Men
- Route 2 – Women
- Route 2 – Men
- Route 1 – Women
- Route 1 – Men
- HPC Boulder – Mens
- HPC Boulder – Womens
- HPC Speed – Womens
- HPC Speed – Mens
Invitations to the High Performance Competition are made as follows: (copied from the Amended High Performance Program document)
A.1 Invitations TO HP Competitions
The following athletes will receive invitations to HP Competitions:
- *Current HPP Athletes (all squads) – discipline-specific
- Ranked in the Top 6 of an Individual Discipline CNR following Senior National Championships
- Ranked in the Top 8 of Combined (lead/boulder) CNR following Senior National Championships
- Athletes outside of the HPP who:
- Finish top 10 at the National Championships: If an athlete in the top 10 declines the HP competition invitation, alternates will be invited to position 12 from senior nationals only.
- Recognized PTSO extra quota:
- Each recognized PTSO may submit 2 additional athletes per gender and discipline for invitation to HP Competitions.
- Each PTSO has full autonomy over the selection process for HP Competition extra quotas. Athletes submitted as PTSO extra quota must have had competed at the previous discipline-based senior nationals OR have valid and documented exemption from either CEC or PTSO.
- A PTSO can decline to name athletes in these extra quotas position. If unused, there will be no reallocation of quotas to another PTSO.
*2022 only. Due to COVID-19 and participation restrictions, invitations to the HP Competition in March or April 2022 will be extended to 2021 HPP Athletes.